For years I had to take the purple pill to alleviate the pain I experienced for 1 last update 31 May 2020 while eating the foods I enjoyed. The spicier, the better.For years I had to take the purple pill to alleviate the pain I experienced while eating the foods I enjoyed. The spicier, the better.
Being half-Hispanic, I loved foods with rich spices, but I also had a terrible time afterwards, often for 1 last update 31 May 2020 experiencing incredible abdominal pain.Being half-Hispanic, I loved foods with rich spices, but I also had a terrible time afterwards, often experiencing incredible abdominal pain.
In addition, I inherited what I often call a "" that includes nausea first thing in the morning. Many people try to cure this with a cup of coffee and small breakfast because the appetite is often weak first thing in the morning. In addition, a nervous stomach also seemed to follow me around, meaning my appetite would go up and down depending on what was happening in my life.
I found out I had acid reflux, where stomach contents leak back into the esophagus, creating a great deal of pain. After a while, the purple pill was not helping, so I ended up going to a stronger medication to help with my recurring stomach pain. My stomach trouble even landed me in the hospital twice with such incredible abdominal pain I could not even stand up straight. I was further diagnosed with a hiatal hernia, a condition where part of the stomach sticks upward into the chest.
Heartburn Remedies Heartburn (⭐️ 7 Ways To Relieve) | Heartburn Remedies Diet Changes Forhow to Heartburn Remedies for Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
After an investigative procedure, I was told to simply lose weight and stop eating all of the foods I enjoyed. At the same time, God was doing a deep renovation in my life, healing my heart and delivering me from ways of thinking that were working against my growth in Him. Becoming free from various works of fear in my life was a key part of this transformation. As God was healing my heart and delivering me from oppressive thinking, I became aware that the stinking thinking I had allowed to infiltrate my life was also affecting my gastrointestinal tract.
Heartburn Remedies Natural Remedies For (🔴 Natural Heartburn Remedies) | Heartburn Remedies Remedieshow to Heartburn Remedies for Fear''s love for me, knowing He would take care of me and provide for my every need. I had to renounce the fear of failure that drove me to strive and put so much energy into avoiding things going wrong. Instead of simply doing my best and taking my peace, I was tormented with the pressures I had allowed the enemy to put on my heart. The worrywart had to be put away.
Shifting a Generational Pattern
Heartburn Remedies Symptoms (⭐️ Home Remedies For) | Heartburn Remedies Home Remedies Forhow to Heartburn Remedies for On top of that, I had to practice taking my peace daily with God and the situations I found myself in. My family line is riddled with worrywarts and restless minds, so I knew I was confronting a generational way of thinking. In overcoming this trait, I was not only letting God change my mind, but I was giving Him room to even rewire my personality into one that was not afraid to fail and would refuse to be tormented by tomorrow. I was free to enjoy the day in front of me. This wasn''t need to project what could go wrong onto tomorrow. Listening to fear of the future and dread does nothing to help us. Too many live in a private shame of all our worries and fear, thinking, "" We lose any sight of a better future with health and wholeness.
As I began to walk this process out of turning from fear, anxiousness and worry, my stomach was healed. No more acid reflux. No more purple pills (or any pills) for my abdominal pain. No hiatal hernia. And no one even laid hands on me for healing. I was able to eat what I wanted and take my peace again.
My body came into health as I aligned myself with heaven''s deepest love is his family: his wife, Melissa, son Maximus and daughter Abigail. Mark is a teacher, author and mentor who uses many forms of media, including the written word, a weekly radio podcast show and videos. His deepest call involves equipping people to live as overcomers. Through understanding inside-out transformation, Mark''s "" 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.
Please follow these guidelines before commenting on our website:
- Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters. If Jesus and your mother would not approve of your writing, you should revise your comment before submitting.
- Use standard writing style and punctuation. Complete sentences and proper grammar will help others understand you.
- Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language or otherwise objectionable content (as determined by Charisma Media moderators, in their sole discretion). Comments should not harass, abuse or threaten another'' faith just because you disagree with them. It adds nothing to the discussion and only causes strife.
- Do not question why someone comes to this website just because they disagree with you or the content of the article.
- Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information belonging to you or others.
- Do not include copyrighted content or other intellectual property that you do not own or have the explicit rights or lisenses to distribute.
- Do not post, directly or through links, viruses, misleading, malicious or off-topic content.
Please consider the following statements pertaining to comments posted by you and other visitors to our website:
- Appearance of comments, advertisements or hyperlinks made by other commenters on this site do not necessarily indicate or constitute acceptance of or endorsement of the products, companies, corporations, ministries, organizations or agencies in whole or in part by staff members and/or the members of the editorial board of Charisma Media.
- Comments are not pre-screened before they post. Charisma Media reserves the right to modify or remove any comment that does not comply with the above guidelines and to deny access of your Disqus account to make additional comments to the website without any notice. If you have been denied access to comment due to a violation of these terms please do not create multiple accounts in an attempt to circumvent the system. The correct course of action is to request a review of your account status by contacting [email protected].
- Charisma Media is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
- If you believe a comment is in violation of the above guidelines, U.S. law or International treaties, or is legitimate "" please flag the post or contact [email protected]. Include a link to the comment, along with a statement explaining what you believe the violation is and any evidence backing your claim. Charisma Media moderators will consider your request and decide on the most appropriate action.